well I put the boat in today to see if I could rustle up a few crappies, and work all the kinks out of the equipment.Unfortuately many docks at landings are not in as of yet. I hope that they will get them in soon. It is much easier to tie up than try to wade out and jump in. The water temps this afternoon were 46 degrees. I check shallow and saw no signs of crappies yet. I moved out to some cribs and deeper water close to where they wil be moving up to spawn. Finally on my 4th setup I connected with them. It was not fast and furious but it was consistant. I boated 20+ in a matter of a hour and a half. They were not very big crappies but it was fun to have something tugging back in open water. I kept 4 for supper tonight and you forget how good fresh panfish are. I was using minnows and rosie reds on slip bobbers. It was a little windy out but wit hthe Minn Kota Terrova with Ipilot it was a piece of cake to stay in one spot and not have to deal with anchors!! If you have never looked at the Terrova you should, it is an awesome piece of equipment.