www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: March 26, 2012 Update

Default March 26, 2012 Update

Walleye fishing in the western basin is at it's best. Limit catches are the norm with 18 to 28 in. Walleye being caught. The ODNR has released the new "Creel Limits for 2012/2013 and Walleye stay the same at 4 Walleye per person per day in March and April and resume to 6 Walleye per person per day from May 2012 to February 2013. Yellow Perch are 30 per person per day for the entire season of 2012/2013. Call us for your favorite dates. 888-811-98077 or my cell at 419-262-9400. Capt Ron
    Sun Chasers Sport Fishing Charters
    Captain Ron Lamont

Web Site:
    http://www.sunchasersportfishingcharters.com

Hey Captin Ron, it's your long lost freind from way over here in Amery, WI.
    Appears by all the reports I've been reading that this spring's almost like it was 15-20 years ago and when the limits were 10.
    To me, it sounds like those Erie Walleyes are committing suicide!
    Please keep the reports coming.
    I am also going to send a PM to you about some other possible info from me and might have a few questions I need help with.
    Please say Hi to Mike for me! You guys take care and please try leaving some for me!
    Mike

Mike, Hope this finds you well. Say Hi from Mike and I to your Dad and Brother. It's sure good to hear from you. Yes Walleye fishing in the Western Basin has been very good we got out much earlier this year with the warmer temperatures. The first time the Lake never froze over all winter. Some of our Captains fished in their small boats all winter and did well. We hope that this weather produces a strong hatch in 2012 to replenish the Walleye population in the Western Basin of Lake Erie. We've had the Charter boats in since mid March and all are doing very well. Several big Fish Ohio Walleye's 28.0" being caught. Give me a call or e-mail and I'll we'll set up some fishing dates and lodging. Capt. Ron
    Sun Chasers Sport Fishing Charters
    Captain Ron Lamont

Web Site:
    http://www.sunchasersportfishingcharters.com