www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Cabin Fever....

Default Cabin Fever....

Herbie,
    How is the ice looking? Do you have soft water yet? I'm ready to start casting for the 56" incher that keeps alluding me at west three sisters... Big as a tank... Deep and long... She is a big Girl... Had her up nippin 3 times... Couldn't get her to go... This year year I have the secret weapon... I imagine with the mild winter all the early season anglers are get into some big Muskies early... Hopefully, they will leave a few for me. Let the count down begin...

johnny,
    sh--h-h-h! how did you find her? i'll leave her for you.
    still 30"+ but 60's for a week so i don't know how long it's going to last, for sure gonna be an early ice out,early spawn and things ahead of schedule.
    end of may will be like june. walleyes in pre summer mode,bass spawning early,muskies ready to rock and roll by opener and ya typically when we have an early spring alot of muskies are caught incidently fishing other species prior to opener just because thier activilty level is up,waters and at optimum temps,and lots of food up shallow. remember to those looking in, you can't bring one into the boat or net,must water release prior to june 16 if incidentally hooked. while bass is a c/r season till opener end of june muskys cannot be legally targeted untill june 16 opener. won't be long now!!
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Web Site: http://www.andymyerslodge.com