Finally some great weather has moved in and looks like it's going to stay for several days now. The fish have been scattered all spring so far and still are but they are moving in pretty quick right now. Tons of bait are showing up everywhere going shallow so I expect this week to be pretty darn good week of fishing. Every spot now is a steady 47-50 starting at 8:00am so the water is warming really good.. The water clarity is getting better still a little murky from the flats up to beaver creek but beaver is actually pretty clear. All my fish are coming off banks leading into the coves but picking up 1 or 2 out the very back. This time of year you have to fish it all start on point and go to the backs. So far the biggest is 44" along with 4 others over 40" so that's a good sign that the big fish are starting to make a move into the shallows. Rattle Baits have produced by far the best I have boated 3 on the Squirrley Phantoms 6" along with Sledges. With the water being a little murky right now the rattles in the Sledges really help.. Make sure you stop in if you come this way we have some really awesome lures in the shop right now.. Good luck and I'll see you on the pond..