I thought I would post a little report for the weekend.. Due to the rain we have gotten the lake is a liitle murky from the flats to the mouth of beaver creek BUT beaver creek is in good shape along with the lower end. Water temps haven't changed in the last several days ranging 44-46 with some spots hitting 48 in the heat of day but don't get caught in that the main temp to watch is what you have when you start the morning. Remember this time of year you have to fish it all start on the points and go down the bank into the coves don't just run straight to backs they are not stacked in super shallow yet. When you find a pocket down a shoreline watch out! Rattle Baits, Sledges, Big Game Twitch Baits are the tickets casting. Another thing to do is when fishing down the shorelines make sure you throw close to the bank they move up shallow on the banks and then right back down so tight cast on the shorelines especially if it's a deep shoreline. Trolling is producing as well on the breaklines 10-15 feet of water with Tuff Shads leading the way. Make sure you stop in the shop and check a great selection of lures in all kinds of great color patterns! We are the ONE STOP SHOP for all your musky needs.. Good luck this weekend and I'll see you on the pond!