www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: LOTW's outing

Default LOTW's outing

Maxx, 5 buddies and myself fished and stayed with Freds Beds Feb. 24th-25th. We caught about 85-95 walleye, sauger and the mighty tulibee. Our biggest walleye was a 21" slot fish. A rising barometer and blue skies really slowed things down for us on the second day. We were fishing in 34' of water about 10 miles off shore.

here are a few pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walleye.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	15869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lotw2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	15870   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lotw1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	15871   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lotw.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	15872  

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the report and pics. Looks like you guys caught some decent walleyes. Did you guys fill the window with empty beer bottles again? Or did Lar not go? Now you have to make the Big Chip for crappies through the ice before it melts. I'm hopimg the snow melts down some so we can move around. Around here ice fishing came to a screaching halt. Snow is so deep no one can get on the ice. We have temps in the 40's so like I said, I'm hoping the snow melts a little so we get mobility.

Walleyemaxx
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.

No filling of the windows with beer cans, but fun was had by all. Here is Steve's 21" slot walleye caught on a zonar blade bait.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	st.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	15874