www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ty Sennett Speaks at FRV Wed. march 14

Default Ty Sennett Speaks at FRV Wed. march 14

On Wednesday March 14 Fox River Valley Muskies Inc. welcomes Ty Sennett as our guest speaker. Ty is a well known guide on the Chippewa Flowage and tackle maker. Ty's presentation will be about lure modifications. For more information about Ty please visit http://www.tysennett.com/ I cannot wait for this one!

Our meetings are open to the public and guests are welcome. Our meeting starts at 7pm and are optional, always awesome all you can eat buffet starts at 6pm. Did I mention it is awesome? Just for example, I would dare anyone find better mashed potatoes and vegetable beef soup. We conclude each meeting with a big raffle.

We are located at the Schaumerg Golf Club 401 N. Roselle Rd. Schaumberg Il. For more information, visit our website www.FRVMuskie.com See you there!

Default Southern Illinois

Hi Ty,
    Since you are going to be down in IL next week, want Ray and I to stop in and pick you up after your speaking engagement? We are making a run Wednesday night down to Kinkaid and coming back Sunday. It's probably not going to be that fun of a time so I can understand if you don't want to go
    -Fidler

That sounds like a terrible time. I think I need to go. I'll give you a call.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Ty i will even charge u half price for my guide rate. I don't do that for everyone.
    Ray

Better yet, come see him speak, have a few beverages and enjoy a great evening!

Ty hope the air works in your vehicle going to be a record high here today. We warmed it up for you!