www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New Row Trolling Resources

Default New Row Trolling Resources

I'd like to make it known that there are some online resources available to folks interested in row trolling. While this unique little technique of fishing is primarily practiced by musky fishermen there are also walleye and other anglers who enjoy catching fish by "human powered" boats. There is a website available at www.row-troller.com . This is the home of the folks who annually host the Bob Ellis Classic row trolling tournament in Presque Isle, Wisconsin. I have also just started a Facebook page as an interactive supplement to the website. You can find the FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Row-Tr...69775133040597 .
    I'd encourage anyone having an interest in this sport to take a look and join us. Although the row trolling community appears to be dominated by a bunch of us old curmudgeons we have an increasing number of people in all age and gender groups and for the most part we're pretty friendly. Above all we are passionate about the sport.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

I'd like to let folks know that the Row Trolling Facebook page has a good start. I suspect this will never be one of those pages with thousands of members but we've got some nice things going. I've added a bunch of links to various boat builders or resources to build your own boat. If you're a FB person or know someone who enjoys rowtrolling and would benefit from being linked in please have them check us out. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Row-Tr...69775133040597
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buckshot at Crab.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	16037  

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142