www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: First time on TFF

Default First time on TFF

A couple of friends and i are going on a camping trip to celebrate our high school graduation, and after some research we have decided that we want to try fishing at TFF, we all looove fishing... buut with all of us going to college im not sure we can afford a guide for a half day. I dont need for you too feel sorry or anything like that, but i was hoping you could help us find some spots to look for on the flowage. None of us have ever been to the area, so we have no idea what to expect. if you have any tips that you would be willing to share or some spots you may take clients that would be great. We are lookin for whatever will bite! thanks a lot

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

It depends on the time of year and the weather patterns. I would suggest you post your question a couple of weeks prior to the date of your trip. In the mean time, watch the fishing reports on this site.

You guys will love the area and the experience. I was first introduced to the TFF upon graduating from High School and and fell in love with it. I am fortunate to now live up here. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Smile

Thanks a lot, i appreciate it. for the record, we are going june 18th

Bring Musky plugs. You will probably be hitting the May Fly Hatch in full bloom.

Yeah im really worried about that. We will probably be moving the week of the trip if thats the case. Hopefully...