www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Muskie School, March 17, Update

Default Muskie School, March 17, Update

Our 11th Annual Intermediate and Advanced Muskie School is advancing along nicely. We have over 90 students registered as of todays date. We are well on our way to another record attendance!

Anglers still have until March 12 to register and receive the discounted price of $32.00. Tuition goes up to $42.00 after that date. However, the Reel Repair classes are now full. You will have to choose another class.

We have 4 new classes this year, never before offered. Check out the home page on this website and click on Muskie School and download the class schedule and registration form. Mail your registration in before March 12!

Hope to see you there!

Questions? Call Geoff Crandall 608-831-6020 (evenings) or Steve 608-770-7131

Steve Reinstra
    "Registrar"

If you want the early Registration fee send in for postmark by 3/12/12 Monday. The Reel Repair classes are full. The Lake St. Clair Class was canceled due to few signups. We have 182 Students signed up as of Thursday, 3/8/12. Well ahead of last years record attendance! Hope you can make it.

Steve R.

We still have room for Walkin, New Registrants the day of the School. Entry fee is $42.00 at the door for adults and $5.00 for those 18 and under. Over 240 have pre registered so we will probably break our record attendance last year.

Doors open at 7:30am and the opening Plenary session starts at 8:20am.

Hope to see you there!

Steve R

Another muskie school in the books. A BIG thanks out to all the instructors and helpers that made it possible. I'm sure that thought are going into topics for next year. If you have one please post as the powers that be keep an vigil eye on this board.

Again thanks and we will see you all next year.
    Gerard

How about a class/panel on fall techniques? We have had a panel on spring fishing every year but never one one fall fishing.

As a first time instructor may I say how completely impressed I was with the quality event you folks put on. Totally professional operation across the board. Thanks for inviting me to participate and I hope my "grades" were good enough to make the cut next year!

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Pete.......Thanks for agreeing to be one of our Class Instructors for the Muskie School this year. Geoff Crandall said all of your reviews were great and we would like to have you back again next year for the Flowage Muskie Presentation!

Thanks for coming all the way down to Madison from the Northwoods,

Steve R

Pete, keep in mind that the term "class instructor" means in a room and not someone that wears a suit or other fancy clothing. (We have to explain that to him as we don't want it go to his head).

But do keep the great work on RFG Radio. I listen to the pod cast each week.
    Gerard