www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Guess The Spot

Default Guess The Spot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010006.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	15791

I took this picture in 2008, but for the life of me, I can't figure out where I was. Someone help remind me.

--Frazier

Maybe on the south side looking at Wagon Wheel?

Outstanding photo. I know I've seen that one island with the 3 or 4 trees. Sennet takes me out there and get's me lost as lost can be. Then I ask him where in the world we are and he rattles off some obscure name. I turn and look in his direction and he's got his back turned and I swear he's laffin'. I think he lies to me. I don't know why, even IF he told me the truth, I'd never in this lifetime have a chance of remembering. I'd guess it's sort of North and East of Herman's.

I'd guess heading east from Indian Trail and then looking north toward the Thoroughfair in the upper right part of the picture. In other words my guess is you are in the Pine island area looking northeast. Again, just a guess.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Thanks Ty... I think you're right. Now that I look at it that way, I think it's Pine Island (middle right), with willow to the left of it, off the bigger island point...picture taken very close to Graveyard point? Right?

--Frazier

Correct-- Graveyard pt to the left, pine island in middle, through fare to the left and church bars in back right- heading north east