www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ebay Lure Lot Fundraiser, Linesville baitfish fund.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Ebay Lure Lot Fundraiser, Linesville baitfish fund.

Guys, new listing up of lures that were donated by Bob Solley that won the fishing rod auction from a couple weeks back.
    Bob is from NY and wanted to help with this PA project. Bob does a lot for the NY fishery as well.

Thanks again Bob!!!!! You Da Man!!!!!!

1 Perchabit
    2 Bucher Depthraider
    1 Gotcha
    1 Suick weighted
    1 of my lure retrievers

Search for this on ebay to find them........Muskie Musky Pike Lure Lot PA Hatchery Baitfish Fundrasier
    Or item.............................................. .230752171282

Listing will be active saturday night at 7pm so it ends on following saturday same time when more can be home to bid.
    Bid it up boys, nice batch of lures, great project.
    Feed some future 50+ little muskies!!!!

Guys who spend time on other sites please spread the word!
    Mike, that's you get busy!!!! Thanks.

Since I am probably the only muskie fisherman that does not own a depthraider, I decided to bid... I am really going for the perchbait in firetiger. Everyone likes Firetiger..... Add to the other 2 I have. Didn't see the lure retriever in the picture Frank. Don't be sending me one of the small ones to get crappie jigs unstuck when I win this auction...... I want the full Monty Size..... I am feeling pretty confident that I will win this auction. If I lose at the last minute- Shame on you guys that are sitting around the computer. I will be coming off the lake next saturday from a cold day fishing..... Might have to juice it up before I head out to make sure I win.......

Fish N Ski,
    Well, as of right now, you're out. Thought I'd stir the pot a little. How bad do you want it ??? Got to pay to play.

Ray J

EVERYBODY LIKES FIRETIGER.............................Even the fish!

I placed 5 bids and got out bid all 5 times. Needed to stop there, planning on getting a new Musky Rig. Anyone hears of any let me know!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by toothyfishman View Post
    Mike, that's you get busy!!!! Thanks.
    Frank, Done! 5 other sites!

I tried to post a direct link to the auction here,but I guess because I put it on the thread on the NY board the system will not allow it to be posted twice. Bob has been a big supporter of the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund since its start and has raised and donated lots of dollars for our bait fish purchases.Thanks Bob,for helping the Linesville Hatchery Fund as well.I have mentioned this many times,Sunday June 24th the day after the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tournament is available and is also a Free Fishing Day in NY State.Everyone can toss in $10 each on Sunday,with $5 going for biggest fish or total points and the other $5 to Linesville Hatchery Fund.I'm sure almost everyone fishing the Saturday Tourney would also fish the Sunday Tourney if there was one.I have a charter on Sunday June 24th so I can't run the Tourney,but someone could collect the Sunday Entry Fee of $10 at the Awards Presentation 6:00 pm Saturday June 23rd at Mayville Lakeside Park.
    Mostly Muskies Charters & Guide Service
    Captain Larry Jones

Web Site: http://www.mostlymuskies.com

Wink lure auction

Looks like the auction is doing well...it was tough giving up that firetiger perchbait.But it went to a good cause.I don`t like firetiger anyways...ha.Auctions a bit higher than when i looked this morning and a few days left to boot..Good deal.
    good luck bidding
    Bob S
    may your hooks be sharp and your hands free of them!

Thanks Bob, Enjoy that nine foot rod!

$105 when I looked today!!!!!!!!!!!

Default It's about the fish you feed, not about the lures you get.

Been awful quiet on the auction lately. These are not just run of the mill lures, they are majic lures !!! You don't have to put them on, just take them near the water and the fish'll be jumping in the boat. Just ask Bob S. And that lure retriever isn't just a lure retriever. It's the best lure retriever Toothy ever made. He saves the charmed ones for special offers like this.

I'm on board..............I guess I can make up a special one, maybe add more chains too it or something?

Frank- It would be cool if we new someone who airbrushed, put a muskie or somethiong on them. I'll ask around if I find someone, I still have a never been used retriever.

Default lucky lures

you got that right rayj....just have`em in your box and drive around,make sure you`re holding a net though so you can keep`em from jumping back in.Once they figure out what`s going on it`s utoh..too late.hehe
    should`nt pass these up.
    Bob S
    may your hooks be sharp and your hands free of them!

Not at a stand still anymore.... over $120.00 i keep bidding and someone has put up a higher bid... Friday night is my last night for bidding... We will see if the Big bidder can scrub me out at the last minute.... Gotta get that FIRETIGER............

I'm gonna send them all BUT the firetiger and relist it..................lol.............

You don't want that, everyone runs firetiger, it doesn't work, fish are conditioned to it, blab blab blab................

OK, you got the bid, now how bad do you want that firetiger ??? And what time are you going to quit bidding tonight? I'll make you a deal, I'll let you have the majic firetiger perchbait for say ....... a hundred bucks or so, and you quit bidding against me. I once paid 139.50 for a used plow on a Chautauqua baitfish fundraiser, so this is in the ballpark. Or should I say how high did you go ???

Ray is a player.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Another $130.00 for the bait fish......Congrats to the winner!

I went to 127.00 Ray J ... You outbid me again..... Congrats.......