Hello my fellow TFF and Mercer fans.

I'm not sure how many of you find any time to do any row trolling. I know it is something that I enjoy, and plan to do more of. This is a "fun" tournament. There are a lot of beautiful traditional wooden row trolling boats, and cheap old aluminum clunkers like the one I use.

Patricia Strutz has just become too busy with many things to organize the Bob Ellis Classic. She sure has done a great job over the years, and she hopes to be present for as many of the BECs as her schedule allows. Kevin Wallenfang is organizing the event, I and several others are "co-chairs".

Bob Ellis Classic 2012
Just a few short months and the annual B.E.C. will be upon us! Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested in attending this year�s event, scheduled for June 16th at the Skyview Lodge in Presque Isle, WI.

If you have not seen it yet, please log onto www.row-troller.com and check out the official site of the B.E.C., dedicated to our passion and the man who put it on the map. While you�re there, please click on the registration form and let us know if you will be participating in the 2012 event.

I hope to see some of you there.