Hi All

I thought I would post a little report on here on fishing and updates on the shop as well.. The water temp is 41 as of yesteday north end looked pretty clear with from the flats on south it had some color to it. All and all it looked pretty darn good from one end to the other. I have not fished yet being on the road to shows I will be within the next week. The lake is down according to the Corp 5 feet. I did hear a great report yesterday my buddy boated 8 fish from 32-41 all trolling short lines. That is a super good day. The weather looks up and down for next week or so hopefully this will turn around with nice warm days soon..

Now for the shop.. I have posted I'm shooting to open March 1st ONLY IF THE WEATHER ALLOWS!!!! If it's terrible weather then I will delay opening a little bit.. REMEMBER we shut down through the winter months so I want to open on hopefully a pretty day which hopefully will be March 1st. We will have all kinds of great lures in here this spring I'm sure all the customers will be pleased.. Of course we will have the best fishing around Bluegrass Fishing Rods.. REMEMBER ARE RATTLE TRAP ROD it's a killer!!!! I look forward to seeing everyone again this year and please stop in and chat and look around! Good luck and I will see you on pond in few weeks...