www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Welcome Solar Bat Sunglasses...amazing product MADE right here in Indiana!

Default Welcome Solar Bat Sunglasses...amazing product MADE right here in Indiana!

I recently made the short trip to Brizil, Indiana to meet the owner of Solar Bat sunglasses and was happy I made the trip. I have seen and have tried these glasses in the past and finally found the time to get a good look at them, how they are made, etc...

After spending seveal hours with Gary the owner, I am happy to announce I am not part of the Solar Bat family. These glasses are very HIGH QUALITY and are made ONE AT A TIME right here in Indiana!!! I was simply amazed at the attention to detail this company provides!!

There are plenty of frames to choose from and a wide variety of lenses as well. I decided to run the "Captian" frames and I got both the Amber Green Mirror and the very awesome (my new favorite) Mossback, gold mirror. These fit great, do not let light in from the sides and bottom and are light weight. I also want to mention that the frames are coated both front and back with a anti-scratch film.

Finally their warranty for their glasses is second to none! With frames, it is a lifetime warranty, no matter how you break them, they will replace the frames for the LIFE of your glasses for $15.00. Damaged frames can be replaced for $15.00 per lens as well. That is better than any warranty I have ever seen!!! As this is NO QUESTIONS ASKED warrenty.

Please take the time to visit their site, you can use my promotional code in the shopping card, which is "HULBERT" to save an extra 10% as well off your purchase or you can contact me directly and place your order with me!

Here is their site: http://www.solarbat.com/

Thanks!!!
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

I also want to mention that I will have several pair for people to check out at the Indianapolis Boat Sport and Travel show coming up!! Be sure to stop and check them out!
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Mike,

I took you up on your advice and checked out the website. They had quite a variety of styles and good descriptions. I have a rather large head so finding sunglasses that both block out all the outside light and don't hurt has been difficult. The pair I have been wearing the last couple of years dig into the sides of my head behind the ears, fog up pretty good and sometimes I find myself squinting on really bright days so I needed to find new sunglasses. Thanks to you I now own two pair of Solar Bat Double XL sunglasses and I got them 10% off. I bought the Amber Green Mirror for the cloudier days and the Mossback Gold Mirror for the bright, sunny days. They fit great and block out all unwanted light. Really looking forward to using these this year and for many years to come. Also, you can't beat the warranty.

Matt

What's up Mike! I missed the Ohio Show, hated it! That is a great show, sounds like it went well!! Are you at the thornes booth at the Indy Show or your own booth? I will be at the Hoosiier Muskie Hunters booth this Sunday from 10:00-? If your down there I'll stop and say Hi! The Solar Bats are a goood choice I have a less expensive pair and they have been great, they are one of the few that still offer a amber lens if you enjoy sightfishing other species!

Hope to see ya at Indy!

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!!