I recently made the short trip to Brizil, Indiana to meet the owner of Solar Bat sunglasses and was happy I made the trip. I have seen and have tried these glasses in the past and finally found the time to get a good look at them, how they are made, etc...

After spending seveal hours with Gary the owner, I am happy to announce I am not part of the Solar Bat family. These glasses are very HIGH QUALITY and are made ONE AT A TIME right here in Indiana!!! I was simply amazed at the attention to detail this company provides!!

There are plenty of frames to choose from and a wide variety of lenses as well. I decided to run the "Captian" frames and I got both the Amber Green Mirror and the very awesome (my new favorite) Mossback, gold mirror. These fit great, do not let light in from the sides and bottom and are light weight. I also want to mention that the frames are coated both front and back with a anti-scratch film.

Finally their warranty for their glasses is second to none! With frames, it is a lifetime warranty, no matter how you break them, they will replace the frames for the LIFE of your glasses for $15.00. Damaged frames can be replaced for $15.00 per lens as well. That is better than any warranty I have ever seen!!! As this is NO QUESTIONS ASKED warrenty.

Please take the time to visit their site, you can use my promotional code in the shopping card, which is "HULBERT" to save an extra 10% as well off your purchase or you can contact me directly and place your order with me!

Here is their site: http://www.solarbat.com/

Thanks!!!