www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: A good fishing story

Smile A good fishing story

Went out today to the yacht club got set up about 330 and it was on!!!!! No more than got my pole down and had a 19 inch eye on my tip up. Shortly after watched something HUGE on the camera come in. So big my jar dropped lol. Took the camera for a spin to see that it was a pike. Wow it looked HUGE. Watched steady on the camera for about 15 minutes and it won't take anything I was throwing down. Also bounced a minnow off its head a couple of times lol. Finally went out the check on tip up and came back to see that IT was on!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow what a fight it was. That is my story and no telling lies. IT the "HUGE" pike I caught was 27". For me that was HUGE as that was the first pike that I ever caught and that was the biggest fish I ever caught. Had a 25 inch whitefish which was my biggest. I was so excited I called everyone I knew. After off the ice made a stop to show some family and well it went from (____) this big to (___________________________________________) by the time my story was done. LOL Well at least I can now say that I caught the biggest fish ever so far even though it was only 27 inches.

Just thought I would post my HUGE fish
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	15628

Excellent! Nice afternoon on the ice, too.
    Gary
    "SeeSwell"

Congrats on your excellent day.

Congrats! You just poured all kinds of fuel on your fire for fishing......that's a good thing though! LoL

Default Nice Job....

Way to go man... A trophy is not always the biggest it is the meaning and feeling behind it. A very nice fish and your excitement makes it a trophy to all of us... nice job

Congratulations on your nice catch, size dont matter as long as you have a good time .