www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Club Banquet

Default Club Banquet

Our banquet is coming up soon! Please use one of the ways below if you plan on attending to notify me so we can get a head count ASAP. Should be a great time at a new place ..

Central Ohio Chapter Muskies Inc - Annual Banquet
    Winking Lizard Tavern – Columbus Crosswoods
    100 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235
    614-785-9755 www.winkinglizard.com
    Saturday March 10th, 6-9 PM. Buffet dinner served at 7 PM
    Cost is $25/ea for Adults
    Young children may order directly off the Kid’s menu (Approx $10/ea)
    Pay at the door

Your $25 includes the dinner buffet and a door prize ticket. Everyone in attendance will receive a door prize! The dinner buffet consists of two entrees and three side dishes. It also includes coffee, tea, soda, etc. It does NOT include alcoholic beverages. There will be a cash bar and waitress service for beer, wine and other cocktails.

We will have an RSVP sign-up sheet at our February meeting, or you can contact Cliff Honeycutt at 614-499-9604 or alleycatlures@yahoo.com to sign up. We need a good headcount by the beginning of March. You must RSVP to attend!

Come celebrate a safe and successful 2011 season as we pass out many awards, nice hardware and door prizes. See you there.

This is getting close! I need to have a head count within a couple days. Make sure to get ahold of me ASAP if you plan on attending. Looks like we are going to have a great turnout!

Default Banquet

Really looking forward to next Saturday. To my knowledge, our biggest banquet was last year when we had 72 people. Cliff reports that we already have RSVP's in the mid 90's including more than a dozen kids. This should be a fantastic, family friendly event. Someone in the crowd turns 40 that night, but we'll be sure to keep it PG.

Congrats to all as Central Ohio reported more fish to the MI lunge log than any of the 60 MI chapters last year. I wish I could have contributed more to the count, but there is always next year! We have a lot of great international and chapter awards to hand out and we hope everyone who attends leaves very pleased with their door prize.

See you Saturday