I wanted to remind everyone that the 2nd Annual Michigan Muskie Show will be here on February 17-19 at the MB&T Expo Center in Monroe, Michigan. This is an ALL Muskie Show. Last year the show was a huge success except for the 10" of snow Saturday that made driving impossible for those who wanted to make the show. This year the show is looking just as good, some new vendors from last year and many of the ones from last year as well. There are several very good seminars on schedule to provide you with as muskie info as you can handle, so be sure to stop out and check this show out. We will be there presenting "Catching Summertime Slobs" on Sunday. This show is the ONLY all muskie show in our area. This is a great time to support all your local guys that work hard all winter building and painting lures, plus many of the lures that are not local to LSC. This is a second year show with great potential, so lets build this show and head out and check it out. Please stop in to the Treblemaker booth as we are having some free raffles, so stop over and say hi. Good Luck and Good fishing, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Be sure to visit: www.michiganmuskieshow.com

Show Info:

Michigan Muskie Show
MB&T Expo Center 3775 S. Custer Rd. Monroe, MI 48161
February 17-19

If anyone is interested in being a part of the show there are still booths available, feel free to shoot me a message or call me and I can help get you in touch with the show promoter.