Well, the evening had a slow start due to the bowling leagues' slow play before we could set up but everything eventually fell into place. It appeared that everyone was having a good time and I thank all of you for showing up to support our chapter. Craig Born was the big winner getting the grand prize 42" LED TV. He had a heck of a time getting it to the car, though, since he was on crutches and we all said he couldn't leave with it unless he loaded it himself. Thank goodness for the fresh snow to make his efforts that much more enjoyable to watch. Many other very nice prizes were taken home but the surprise of the evening was Tom Rizzio being the winning bidder on the silent auction of the 2 life size figures of Leonard and Penny from the Big Bang Theory show. I didn't know Tom was such a fan...although he was wearing a Hanna Montana shirt while bowling...maybe he's a kid at heart. Thanks Tom for bidding. I'd like to thank a few Flatlander members for their help during the event:

Dick Estes - thanks for coming early to set up and selling the raffle tickets all night...you had your hands full for sure.
Tim Scruggs - thanks for coming early to set up.
The Thiessen family (Mark, Rhonda, Tyler & Brett) - thanks for shoing up early to set up and standing guard over the tables. You kept a watchful eye on things even when it was pretty crazy setting up.
Jack & Mary Lou Pertz - thanks for the help with the raffles.

I'd really like to thank the people/companies that donated to the event and those members that solicited them. Without their support, we wouldn't have been able to have this event:

Ceroni Piping/Jeff Blanck – LED TV
Forever Green Lawn Care – Lawn Treatments Packages
Al Grace Appliance – Big Bang Theory Life Size Figures
Southern Wine & Spirits – Wine Package
Craig Born/Jack Pertz – Musky Fishing Starter Package
Musky Hunter Magazine – Starter Package/Subscription
Gypsum Supply – Bobber Cooler
Old Chicago - $50 Gift Card
Rockford Bicycle Co. – Bicycle Tune-up
Don Johnson – Wine Basket
Rascal’s Bar & Grill – Pizza Party
Interstate Battery – High Performance Deep Cycle Battery