www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: A fishing Partner

Default A fishing Partner

Hello all, hope the winter months are being kind to you. Most of us have a steady fishing partner or two we spend our time on the water with. My partner (besides my wife) is a considerate, easy going type guy who shares the same enthusiasim as I do. Many of the worlds problems and personal problems are solved while we are pounding the water with our arsenol of lures and sometimes live bait. Recently my partner/brother-in-law received a bone marrow transplant after being diagnosed with Leukemia. His name is Tom "Tucker" Petersen who was just released from University Hospital (Madison, Wi.) after a two month stay. He worked construction all his life and is one tough cookie, and his prognosis is favorable. he spent a better part of his life fishing the Hayward area, and in more recent years the Mercer area with me. Please find time in your busy schedules to say a little prayer for his recovery, and as you guys can attest, a lost fishing partner could be a lonely time on opening day this spring (2012) ......... Kind Regards, Larry F. ...... Special thanks to Scott Lundquist for personaly calling Tuck to wish him well.

Prayers sent to your fishing partner for a speedy recovery!!!

Mark

done he's in our prayers

Add my hope and prayers too!
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

tfc:

if you can provide a mailing address, i'd be happy to send "tucker" a get well card. i know what it is like fish'n alone on the tff...i'd rather be with a fellow fisherman. everyone would like your friend to "get well soon".

best wishes...and.....my prayers are with your dear friend.