www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: greenbay show

Default greenbay show

it has been great seeing those of you who have made it to the shows and hearing from and catching up with those of who have called and or e-mailed.
    so far it seems everyone is really excited about getting on the water and in the woods this next season.
    we'll be at greenbay all canada thurs-sun this coming weekend,shopkp hall. thurs-fri danny will be there. thurs i'll be at dubuque gun club doing seminars and sat-sun at greenbay. then a week off for some ice fishing and wolf/coyote hunting and back on the road to see everyone at the milwaukee musky show state fair park feb. 10-12 which from all accounts is shaping up to be one of the biggest in recent years anywhere.
    see ya there!!
    herbie
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Web Site: http://www.andymyerslodge.com

Hey Steve,

Fishing and wolf/coyote hunting , where ? Back up here in V. Bay ? If so, let's get in touch .

Ken
    Ken G

ya i was going to come up this first part of feb as i got 10 days off but got behind on alot of office stuff being on the road i need to catch up on.looks like first of march when i got 2 weeks off. danny will have been out with hunters and ice fishermen so he's have it all scouted out for me!! give ya a shout.
    herbie
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Weather has been unbelievable !!! 32 degrees here yesterday ... 32 for today and 36 for Sunday ..
    You are missing some great weather and some good fishing also ..

See U in March .
    Looking forward to it..
    Ken G

Default coming up fishing/hunting

ya i know,dannys been rubbing it in. he got a 30# laker the other day and has had some big walleyes,lakers and even some big bass past few days. i been going out down here in the evenings after working in the office for most of the day and catching alot of crappies and gills and doing a bit of coyote calling but it just isn't the same as big lakers,walleyes,pike and chasing wolves in the wilderness. besides shows i got to do got an ad coming out for staff hiring so i'll need to come up in march for interviews so i can kill 2 birds with one stone then. looking forward to seeing everyone when i do make it.
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Saw the pic of Danny's 30# laker ... WOW !!!

Danny was out with John J the other day, I had to pass as work got in the way. Kinda know how you feel ... ;-)
    Was going to see if Danny wanted to go out with John J and I tomorrow .. John says he will give him a call and an invite ..

Make sure you give us the heads up when you are here ..We will have to show you some winter hot spots ...
    Ken G