www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: The Berminghams, Scott & Sean, will be speaking at the MMC's February 2, 2012 meeting

Thumbs up The Berminghams, Scott & Sean, will be speaking at the MMC's February 2, 2012 meeting

I'm not aware of what they'll be speaking about yet, however, as it's Ground Hog Day - maybe ground hogs? Anyway, I have heard them speak previously - they KNOW about muskies and how to CATCH them. I found them very interesting and informative. If I didn't have to work, I'd be at the meeting to hear what they'd be talking about.

Judy

Just noticed this announcement and have to say that I have learned a lot from the Bermingham brothers over the years. Great guys and straight shooters. They're the real deal.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Stoltman View Post
    Just noticed this announcement and have to say that I have learned a lot from the Bermingham brothers over the years. Great guys and straight shooters. They're the real deal.
    Thank you for posting your nice comments on the Berminghams. Very knowledgeable and entertaining too I might add. I'm sorry I'm going to miss them speak.

Judy

Jennings informed me that they will speaking about "Minnow Baits A to Z"