www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New Pro-Staff Company...and new BOAT! Tuffy Boats for 2012!!!

Default New Pro-Staff Company...and new BOAT! Tuffy Boats for 2012!!!

Tuffy Boats is very familiar in the musky world, with their niche in the musky community. Over the early winter I drove up to Lake Mills, WI. to meet with the Owern/President of Tuffy. We discussed the direction I wanted to go, as well as the direction Tuffy wanted to go in the future...at the end of the meeting we were picking out my new boat!

I will be running the Tuffy X-190. It is an amazing boat, huge front deck, a cross between a traditional deep-v and a bass boat. This boat will be powered by the powerful and fast 200 hp Mercury Optimax. There will be plenty of new toys and whistles on here as well....can't wait to get this machine!!!!

If any of you have any questions about Tuffy boats, please post them here, email me or give me a call and I can help you out as much as I can.

I am looking forward to a great partnership with Tuffy Boats and myself. Now, we just need some soft water!!!

Here are the specs of my new rig: http://www.tuffyboats.com/boats/x-190
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hulbert View Post
    Tuffy Boats is very familiar in the musky world, with their niche in the musky community. Over the early winter I drove up to Lake Mills, WI. to meet with the Owern/President of Tuffy. We discussed the direction I wanted to go, as well as the direction Tuffy wanted to go in the future...at the end of the meeting we were picking out my new boat!

I will be running the Tuffy X-190. It is an amazing boat, huge front deck, a cross between a traditional deep-v and a bass boat. This boat will be powered by the powerful and fast 200 hp Mercury Optimax. There will be plenty of new toys and whistles on here as well....can't wait to get this machine!!!!

If any of you have any questions about Tuffy boats, please post them here, email me or give me a call and I can help you out as much as I can.

I am looking forward to a great partnership with Tuffy Boats and myself. Now, we just need some soft water!!!

Here are the specs of my new rig: http://www.tuffyboats.com/boats/x-190
    Mike,
    Congrats on the new ride! It was good to finally meet you at the Chicago Show.. I'm going to make it a point to come down to see you and check out some of that Hoosier 'ski action & the new boat.. Rich

Default Tuffy boats

Mike, congrats on the new deal!!!! Keep me posted as to how everything works out with the new Tuffy... I was wanting to buy a 2060 but was worried about the nearest dealer to us in Indiana is a day away...

Congrats Mike. very exciting for you and your guide service. Nice work.

Thanks!! Greatly appreciate the kind words!!! I am definately looking forward to running this boat!!!

Also, there is a dealership in Rockford, IL which isn't to far away...but when it comes to service, since the Tuffy factory isn't much more than about 5 hours away from our northern Indiana lakes, any issues and you could be at the factory for warrenty work in a short drive. I am hoping to showcase my boat to several local dealers and see if they woudl like to start carrying Tuffy Boats. I don't think I will have a problem turning a few heads with this boat!!! LOL
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

I was already looking forward to fishing with you this July. Now I'm even more excited about it.

Congrats on the new boat.

Ed (from Maryland)