www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Chicago Musky Show, Jan. 13, 14, 15

Default Chicago Musky Show, Jan. 13, 14, 15

Yes, it is already January...which means the winter show seaons is right around the corner! The first one of the year is the always jam packed Chicago Musky Show. I have a seminar right off the bat at 1:00 pm Friday afternoon and will be MC'ing the rest of the seminars on friday...must want to pack the house early with all the knowledge I'm about to share!!!! LOL

I will be there all weekend as usual so please stop by the booth and talk muskies for awhile! Look forward to seeing all of you there! I know in the past people on here have joined up to ride together when coming from the same places, so if your looking to share a ride with somebody, post here and see if anybody wants to car pool together!

Here is the link to the show: http://www.chicagomuskieshow.com

See ya there!!!
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

How are you set with Shadillac's and rods? I will be up Sunday. Hope you have some pic's of this years fatties! Any action as of late? I hope to be out on the water a little more this year! I definitely stop by the booth!

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!!

Guys do not forget Bill James will be at Fishers American Legion on the 19th at 7:30, Bill always provides great info!

Mike,

It was great meeting you today. Looking forward to getting out with you on May 7th. Also, enjoyed your seminar. There was lots of information to be gotten from it. And thanks for the new rod. Can't beat the price at $100. Hope to get lots of use out of it. Good luck the next couple of days with the throngs of people coming in. And let us know how you did in the bucktail burning contest.

Matt