Test Post with IE 9 Browser w/clear c&c

test respose ie9

Quote Originally Posted by WiiL Fish View Post
    test respose ie9
    Test Test Retest IE9

Retest, login & post test ie9 dirty c&c

final ie9 test post no refresh

Retest IE9 Fresh Login dirty c&c

LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET. Suspendisse at mi a neque adipiscing scelerisque quis ultrices nisl. Integer id tellus nec ante pharetra vestibulum ut sed dolor. Cras tristique ipsum a turpis vestibulum mattis. In eu dui vel diam suscipit lacinia id eget ipsum. Nullam nec enim id enim rutrum ultricies.

Whatever you're doing with these test posts... it still blows on my end. I've had to log in like 6 times to reply to a post or view photos. 2 more times to edit a thread then edit a post of mine, again to post this reply... multiple times needing to completely close browser window and navigate back to report board.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie Matt View Post
    Whatever you're doing with these test posts... it still blows on my end. I've had to log in like 6 times to reply to a post or view photos. 2 more times to edit a thread then edit a post of mine, again to post this reply... multiple times needing to completely close browser window and navigate back to report board.
    Matt, I'm waiting on Pete to call to do some troubleshooting. Are you using Internet Explorer 9 as your browser? I know Pete is & there is documented issues with IE9 & vbulletin boards. I had Pete clear his cache & cookies the other day & it worked temporarily which is consistent with thevbulletin bug.. I will suggest to him to try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as a browser & If your using IE9 I suggest the same to you, not only for the forum issue but in general you'll find less problems & faster browsing using less resources.

I've been using Google Chrome for quite some time and have never had an issue viewing, responding, editing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Hopland View Post
    I've been using Google Chrome for quite some time and have never had an issue viewing, responding, editing, etc.
    Jeremy:

I am using Chrome also and have had some issues, but nothing long lasting... also that was so nice of you to feed da boys and create some good advertising!!!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Benson View Post
    Jeremy:
    also that was so nice of you to feed da boys and create some good advertising!!!

Mark
    It was my pleasure. Living in Texas really creates a lot of "Muskie Fever", so I have to live vicariously through da boys for 50 weeks of the year.