www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice fishing report for 12-18 and 12- 19-2011

Default Ice fishing report for 12-18 and 12- 19-2011

Hi everyone,

Big Mick came up and fished again with me on my favorite small lake here in Vilas County. He lives in S.WI and has no ice so he came up again to enjoy the ice fishing. He wasn't dissappointed. In two days we iced 26 Walleyes keeping 3 and 20 Perch keeping 8. Enough for a good fish fry. It is just fun to be out on a beautiful lake when most people are huddled up by the fire place. There were other people out enjoying the fishing as well and at night we could see they had flags because the lights were on.

We caught most Walleyes jigging with a jigging rap tipped with a minnow head or a small spoon tipped with a minnow head. 3 Walleyes were on the tip ups with shinner minnows. The Perch all were caught jigging with the same baits. The weather on Sat. was cloudy and snowing and cold with a very strong west wind. Sunday it cleared up and warmed up but still a strong wind from the SW. the ice thickness was at 6" where we were but only 4-5 out over deeper water. Another week of this cold and we should have enough solid ice for our machines to go anywhere.

If your looking for a good book to read this winter to get you all prepared for next open water Walleye season, my book "The Walleyemaxx System" is now available. It is loaded with tips and tactics to help you put more fish in the boat next year. I fish with the same passion on the open water as I do on the ice. I've recieved many emails from guys who have bought my book saying how impressed they were at the information they learned. At just $14.95, it is one of the best deals you will get as you prepare for next season. I now have a paypal account set up so you can now purchase with your credit card, or send a check. Which ever you prefer. Click this link to order your copy today. http://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php. Thanks everyone. Good luck fishing and be safe.

Walleyemaxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nice keeper Walleye 12-18-2011.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	15265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chunky Walleye 12-17-2011.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	15266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clam city 12 -17-2011.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	15267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Good keepers 12-17-2011.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	15268  
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.