On Mendota fighting the wind yesterday. Wind ended up beating me in the end, but I put up a good fight for a while! Surface temp was between 33°F & 35°F, at 60' it was 38°F. Was out identifying more targets found with the side scan. One target off the 4 Doors area turned out to be (apparently) a canvas Bimini top laying flat on the bottom, with a bunch of Perch hanging over it. As usual I didn't try to catch any to verify size, but they didn't look like they were too big. There's also quite a few large depressions in the area and some fish took off before I could see what they were (water clarity still not great, better then Monona but disappointing). Lake level is low. I got hung up on the way out and back in at Warner landing. Sure am glad I've got the full wrap around windshield, I've have gotten pretty wet otherwise! If the videos of the perch turn out I'll post them. Sure were curious about the camera. I personally prefer infrared illumination instead of visible light, but these guy didn't scamper when I turned the lights on, maybe a little more skittish but not paniced. No fish seen by the tire cribs off Maple Bluff. If the wind stays down I may try and sneak out today again for a while. Rick