www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend ice reports?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Weekend ice reports?

Anyone go out ice fishing this weekend (Dec. 17-18)? Inland lakes? Where's the ice and how much. Thinking about heading out early this week if there's safe ice somewhere.

So let me get this straight: I type a headline that is a question and it's obvious what it is. Yet 300+ times it gets clicked...and nothing.

I mean, what did you THINK you were going to find if you clicked on the thread? Naked pictures--especially you folks who obviously clicked on it more than once?

This site always entertains.

just goes to show how anxious we all are for a report. Yes this site is always entertaining.
    Always better than a good day at work!!

I can only speak for myself, but here goes...I only fish in the warmer months, I don't ice fish, don't keep track of ice conditions, don't really talk to many people who ice fish. But I sorta like this site so I visit every day or two, even thru the winter and read new posts, no matter what the titles are. I still like to hear how people are doing. Is it ok that I look but don't reply? How do you know some looked more than one time? Does it matter?
    Gary
    "SeeSwell"

I'm just having some fun with everyone I should probably double-down on the emoticons

I have heard there's good ice on the inland lakes.

I was at a couple inland lakes today and did see a half dozen people out on one and just tracks on the other where people had pulled sleds out.
    When Hell freezes over, I'll ice fish that too!