www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Misc. Stuff for Sale

Default Misc. Stuff for Sale

As mentioned a few weeks back, it's time to clear out some space and get rid of some things that have just been sitting. I'll post photos of the items and how much I'm looking to get for them. Condition will be described as accurately as possible. If you're interested in any of this stuff or bundling several items shoot me an email and we'll work out the details. Here are a few for starters: Unknown surface buzz bait black hair/black blade (think LVD) not sure it's ever been wet $5.00, Bucher Dancin' Raider firetiger used but VG+ condition $5.00, Drifter/Mania Doc glitter perch color I remember throwing it a few times but not very much use. retail on this is $14.99 I'll let her go for $7.00. last one for today is a Slammer drop belly glider in walleye color. these are very easy to work very little wear on this lure. These go for $19.49 retail and I'm asking $10.00.
    More to come soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buzz Bait.JPG 
Views:	205 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	15233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancin Raider.JPG 
Views:	227 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	15234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doc.JPG 
Views:	200 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	15235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slammer Drop Belly.JPG 
Views:	216 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	15236  

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Here are a few more to put on the chopping block. A Bucher SuperTopraider Coot color pretty much like new. Sells in the store for $23.99 asking $16.00. Reef Hawg 8" model with custom weight system insert Sucker color. very good condition no cracks and finish intact. $12.00. Pretty hard to find an original Triple D by Esox Research before being bought by Drifter Tackle. This is firetiger color the way firetiger should be. Very little use on this lure $10.00. And lastly for the bargain hunters here's a nice little 6" Reef Hawg that I repainted myself it does have some chips in the finish but kind of a cool color olive green with a gold scale pattern. Best thing is that this Hawg dances really nice so if you don't like my finish strip it off and try your own. $5.00.
    Triple D - SOLD

Name:	Reef Hawg 6 inch.JPG 
Views:	161 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	15237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reef Hawg.JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	15238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top Raider.JPG 
Views:	174 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	15239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Triple D.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	15240  
    Last edited by Pete Stoltman; 12-15-2011 at 10:12 PM.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Here are a few more for you to consider. 6' Slammer (wood) $8.00 exc. cond. Ernie (don't think it's ever been thrown) $10.00, Big Fork jointed shallow Reef Digger $10.00. AC Shiner (rare) has some use but overall excellent condition $8.00. Kid in a basket -some use but plenty of life in him -make offer.

Name:	Wood Slammer.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	15264   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ernie (2).JPG 
Views:	162 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	15261   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shallow Reef Digger.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	15262   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC Shiner.JPG 
Views:	163 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	15260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uhh, Hi Mom.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	15263  

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Might put some rods up for sale. Anybody have an interest in that?

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

I might, if they're an upgrade to what I already have... By the way, have any of the above lures been "claimed" yet? I might be interested in a few.

Thinking of parting with St. Croix Premier 8' and 7'6" heavy possibly Legend Tournament 8'6" Slingblade. Only sold the firetiger Triple D so far.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Cool Rods

Pete,
    I would be interested in the Slingblade rod... I asume that it is a split grip? That is the top of line St. Croix is that right? As long as I have you.... What would be your recommendation of a reel to pair that with? I have seen some marketing for the new Shimano Tran-X? Have not tired it yet... Before shelling out ~ $500 thouht I would check with a pro... Was thinking the high speed version... What say you? Any reason for parting with the slingblade?

The Slingblade I have is a full grip. Yes, the Slingblade is the St. Croix Legend Tournament series and is the top of the line in their musky rods.

As for reels, that's a real toss-up. If you plan on dedicating one rod/reel combo for burning big blade bucktails (Cowgirls and the other variations), the Tranx can be a good choice. If you haven't held one in your hand, be advised that it is large and heavy. The thing is built like a tank as near as I can tell and Shimano typically puts out good quality stuff. They make the reel in two different gear configurations. The high gear reel will bring in 40" of line per handle crank and the low gear will do 30". I think the low gear model is more practical. It's plenty fast and won't wear you down as fast. If you're a guy who likes one reel to do just about everything from cranks, topwaters, jerks, blades, etc. I'd consider the Shimano Calcutta series and if the price tag on the Tranx isn't scaring you off get the Calcutta TE ($365.00 range) and there's no looking back. Another reel that is an excellent value is the St. Croix Avid. It's the same guts as the Daiwa Luna and at a lower price.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142