www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New Podcast On the Way

Default New Podcast On the Way

We got together and recorded a new podcast last night. Mostly ice fishing reports and tips and of course the hilarious story of Matt's adventures with the Animal Planet as only he could tell it. I've heard the story a couple times now and I still laugh till I cry. It's a hoot and will definitely have to go into the "Best of RFRG" comedy album. Sorry we ran out of time for Lake of the Week but we've got some good requests in so keep listening and we'll get to your favorites over the course of the winter. Matt's working on editing last nights show so it should be up and running soon.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Last night's show is in the RFRG Archive! And yes, I forgot about Lake of the Week last night but we were on a good roll and having a hoot doing it! I like the Lake Tomahawk idea and will try to get that one in there next week.

Thank you to the listener that used Facebook to ask us a question, we were able to get his question as we did the podcast and answer it on the show. Keep FB in mind as a way to get information to us until I'm able to go live with the show once again. I'll always post a notice that we're recording on the FB Muskie Matt & RFRG Outdoors Radio page.

The remainder of December looks like we'll have a new podcast archived by every Wednesday morning. Tuesdays' seem to work well for recording and it prevents us from doing shows on Christmas/New Year's days this holiday season. We have a calendar showing expected podcast dates on our website RFRG Radio page.

Forgot to mention our "in depth" look at ice augers as suggested by Mike Tentis. We had a pretty good session on that covering the pros and cons of various systems. Another thing for listeners to keep in mind is to send your comments or questions to us anytime during the week at our email address rfrgradio@gmail.com . We can certainly field questions there and cover them during the upcoming show.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142