www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lake of the Week - Long Guarded Secrets REVEALED!

Default Lake of the Week - Long Guarded Secrets REVEALED!

Well, ok the title got you to look right? As you may know the RFRG Outdoors team has resumed our weekly feature "Lake of the Week" on our podcasts. Do you have a lake you'd like to know more about? Maybe some locations or tactics that we've found successful? Post it here or send us an e-mail to the radio address rfrgradio@gmail.com and we'll see if we can help you out. Between us we've probably fished an awfully good number of the lakes in our coverage area. Of course as I always say, if we don't know...we'll make something up! One way or another we'll try our best to make your next visit to your favorite lake more productive.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

How about Big Sand (east of Twin)? I've been thinking of trying it on the suggestion of one of your past RFRG Radio guests... As I'm sure you know, I'm looking for the summertime Muskie information.

Why not? We'll put it in the hopper.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Hey Pete , would like to hear rfrg's reviews on two different lakes one being big st Germain and the other Lake Tomahawk , thank's I'm glad the show's up and running again Lenny Z

Good choices guys. We recorded a new show last night but LOTW slipped past us. We'll get on those requests.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Stoltman View Post
    Good choices guys. We recorded a new show last night but LOTW slipped past us. We'll get on those requests.
    Typical RFRG "professionalism"... Ask for requests for "lake of the week" and then forget "lake of the week"! Guess I'm going to have to tune in to your competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Hopland View Post
    Typical RFRG "professionalism"... Ask for requests for "lake of the week" and then forget "lake of the week"! Guess I'm going to have to tune in to your competition.
    Are you kidding? There's other guys nuts enough to do this too? Who the heck are they? I'll start listening to them.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142