www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: water temps

Default water temps

I will probably be on the water saturday, anyone know the current water temps? I am hoping the rain put a little stain to the lake.

The water clairity has become stained to about 30-40ft from shore with the water levels up to almost the top of the rocky shoreline protection.
    Not sure of the temp. Think it's still hovering around 50 F. Last night the water was vaporising into the cool night air.
    Saw baitfish breach around the launch area around 6 pm. Couldn't buy a bite though. Good luck this weekend.
    Travis Smith B.S. SIUC Forestry

I was wondering if anyone knows what the water temp has been lately? I might plan a last ditch musky trip down there next week. Any info on water temps or freezing launches would be very appreciated. Especially because it is five hour drive for me to get down there. Thanks

Water temps were hovering in the 50-51 range on the main lake saturday. Should fall to around the mid 40's by this weekend. Muskies are still snapping, so get out there.

Fished sunday--Water temp was 46-48 main lake. 43-45 in water treatment plant area.