www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: where to stay and fish

Default where to stay and fish

Coming up to the chip for the second time this next June two years ago we stayed at RR bayview. They are booked so we are looking for another place Thinking about Chief Lake Lodge or Deerfoot. How is the fishing around chief lake we never made it that far before. We mainly fished north half of lake and never west of the highway. thanks for any help

Default Where to Stay

We have stayed at Johnsons Resort on Moores Bay. Barb and Pete are great to work with. I would highly recommend this resort. In ground pool, nice lodge and very nice cabins.
    Hope this helps,
    Chuck

I'll second that!

The Tiger Musky Resort has very nice cabins, is nicely located on the flowage, and the Speros family are very nice people, good luck.

I've stayed many times at Deerfoot, Johnson's and various Trelands' properties; they all have pluses and minuses - depends on what accomodations and extras you want/need. I would recommend any of them. However, most places are very full in June, so you should start making the phone calls now.

If you are muskie fishing there aren't many in the Chief lake area. They haven't stocked that area in a long time and it shows. If I were a resort owner over there I might be alittle upset by that but luckily there are enough crappie and walleye fishermen out there to fill the void.

Johnson's. Tiger Musky, Deerfoot, and Treelands should give you a good start on places to stay.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com