I wanted to give a shout out to everyone that has been keeping up with our reports and following whats been going on with the fishing around LSC. I wanted to personally thank all of those whom we have met that help make it a great year. I have to say it was another very stellar season. The fall muskie was a little off for us, but some of the guys who were able to get out when the weather did cooperate managed to land some very heavy fish. We did our damage this season in August with 11 fish over 50" and a 40lber just in August. We ended the season somewhere around 300 muskie for the season. We managed some good early season perch and a few good walleye catches as well. We did not run as many bass trip but the ones we did there were no shortage of smallies to go around. As the season winds down we will try and get out towards the end of November and early part of December for some late fall casting action. We will continue to post with any news we have to share. Once the season ends and the hardwater season begins we will also post all of what we here when it comes to finding the perch and pike. We spend lots of time at Mitchels Bay and local here to SCS chasing the fish. For those of you on the west side, we are looking forward to being a part of the Tri-Esox Show in January 2012. Be sure to stop by the booth and introduce yourself. We will be running some show specials that you just cant pass up. Look forward to seeing everyone there! Good luck and Good fishing!