www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report 11-2-11

Default Fishing Report 11-2-11

HI Guys/Gals

Sorry I have not posted in a while just been super busy but that's no excuse! Things are still doing pretty good right now.. The water temp is down into the upper 50's now with the clarity being in good shape. I feel like the lake might have already turned over I'll no for sure in a few days. Sometimes when the weeds die off it puts off a dark color to the surface and that throws me off on knowing for sure but in a few days I'll know.. Action is still pretty good with surface lures producing the most by far the last several days. Early and late on them seem to be the ticket. I'm seeing a fish or two on Cowgirls still but most of my follows are coming off rubber FINALLY! With the weed growth not being the best this year most of the weeds are shallow which I think will hold the fish more shallow than normal and that's why I think the big rubber hasn't happened yet. Looks like some really nice weather rest of the week so get out and get a pig before it's over. A lot of big fish still shallow inside 8 feet! Good luck and I'll see you on the pond!

Christmas time is around the cornor we have gift certificates here at the shop! The perfect present for the fisherman.. Guide Service, Clothing, Bluegrass Rods, etc..
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Any suggestions for this coming weekend?