Congrats Momuskie!

Chad, I had the opposite experience. Got my little fishing buddy out of school a bit early on Friday to run over and fish for the few hours you get before dark anymore. One trailer in the lot at the creek and one boat pulling out. As we started to head out quickly we counted 7 boats chucking muskie baits in the creek. I completely forgot about the tournament. I was feeling hugely relieved that I threw a few crappie rods in the boat just in case. We decided our best bet was two run out of the creek and hit a few spots for the papermouths (despite the two gentleman at the ramp telling us that they hadn't been biting for the last several days). Turned out well, as we caught a bunch of nice keepers.

Anyway, in one of the bays we fished the muskies were working the shad over. I figured the number of boated fish for the tourney would have been better (last year's range). Taking nothing away from Momuskie's effort, with a great fish to boot!

I've seen alot of fish early this Fall and no doubt there are some Pigs waiting to be caught. I'm expecting the next several weeks to be alot of fun.

Hey Chad, how about a couple of pictures from the Summer when you get a chance?