Hello everyone - I wish I had some excellent news to tell regarding the fishing report on LSC, but between the rain and winds fishing has been very tough to say the least. Muddy water through out the lake has just mad thing rough. Some perch action just off the mile roads in 10-12 FOW deopending on where the mud line has been. Some guys have been doing ok with some nice size mixed in. The muskie guys have been hanging tough despite the conditions. My jigging and casting guys have been more successful on some bigger fish with the ability to get in smaller areas and work the fish over. Dont be afraid to troll in the dirty water as those big muskie have to eat to. Using some brighter colors and big baits will get you the most action. Mag Shads from Tackle Industries have been doing well. Dont forget the Nils Masters as well. We are planning on chasing some muskie this weekend and hope to have a better report coming soon. Stay tuned to my website and look at Modis for up to date water clearity before heading out and making a long run. As always do not hesitate to PM me for any additional information. As the season is winding down and conditions are changing faster, always be prepared and keep safety in mind. Things can happen fast, so alway be prepared for anything that could happen. Water temps drop and it does not take long for something to change. Good luck this fall and hope everyone catches that next big monster muskie or a limit of jumbo perch or whatever your chasing. TMC will be in the water for another 2 weeks before ending an AWESOME season. We will stay tuned with any and all tips as we get them. Hope everyone had a great season and looking forward to winding down and getting prepared for fishing shows and next season. Good luck and Good fishing.