www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Indiana Report and Water Temps

Default Indiana Report and Water Temps

Fishing was amazing, then horrible, then amazing now back to tough again...all within the past few weeks. The weather has been just OUT of CONTROL...wind and cold, super hot and calm, back to huge winds, rain, etc.... This has been without a doubt one of the worst weather pattern years that I can remember. Patterns only stick around for a day or two, water temps are constantly changing, it just nuts.

BUT....on a good note, I did catch and release my personal best Indiana musky the other day!!! It was a true Indiana giant. Got to share this amazing fish with one of my best clients and good friend Joel, as he did a great job netting her!! She went around about 4 figure 8's and finally ate it at my feet. Amazing fish and I couldn't have been happier. Pics to come soon.

Water temps are now in the mid 50's...which means Turnover is here in some places, is on it's way and in the near future on other places. Hopefully this year it comes and go quickly...and doesn't linger around for ever. Doulble 10's, Pounders and Shadillacs have caught the most fish as of late, as fish are found ALL over, from 5 ft. of water to 50 ft.

Looking forward to a great fall season...it's gonna be fun!!! If interested in a trip, give me a call, text me or shoot me and email!!! Good look out there!!! Nail a pig!
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Headed there this weekend. Are we hitting the middle of turnover? Gonna be a wasted trip?

Still no pics???

Where is the pic of that PB?