Sorry, I did not realize the reports were for camp quests only. I have always enjoyed reading the reports and staying close to lake of the woods while I'm not there. If this is the case I would suggest that the board not be a public forum and only allow camp guests to register. Although I have not spent a week at witch bay I have stayed there due to the kindness of Steve and Gail.One of the guides that used to be there ( Marv ) came out to assist us when we had boat trouble in the middle of a storm. He took us back to witch bay,they fed us,gave us a place to lay our heads for the night, and then helped us get on our way in the morning. I will always be grateful for the help. I'm not looking to steal your SECRET spot as I have been coming to lake of the woods for years and have plenty of fishing holes. As I said I just enjoy keeping in touch and hearing about the general conditons. In years past there have been many excellent and open posts. I was just wondering why the change.....maybe you answered it. Thanks and God Bless, Hock !!