Hi everyone,

Fished the morning thru afternoon Sunday. No Walleyes, but a lot of Perch and a blugill. It was slow going for most of the morning. I jigged all the usuall spots with very little action. There was almost no wind with lots of sunshine. I fished a lot of the deep wood, but nobody home. So I went to some weed spots. I finally caught a Perch. There happens to be a big soft bottom flats adjacent to the weeds, and with the wind just barely making a ripple on the water, I drifted for Perch. I drifted a 1/16th ounce jig with a half a crawler hooked wacky style. That did the trick. I caught numerous Perch for an hour and a half. I kept just 8 for the table and released the rest.

With a desire to watch 'da' Packers, and having fish to clean first, I called it a day. I wasn't disappointed by the Packers, and have a nice fish dinner to boot. Doesn't get any better than that.

The air temps were 82 degrees when I left, and the water temps started at 61 degrees in the morning and were 64 degrees when I left. There was very little wind and in fact when I was drifting, the wind just died for stretches at a time then would kick up and barely move the boat. It was a northeast wind when it did blow, but a very light wind.

The trees are past thier color peak, but there is still some leaves yet to turn, and the weather is forecast to stay beautifull for another week or so, and the panfish and muskies are providing a lot of action now. The Walleyes will pick up once the water starts to cool down, so make plans to come up and enjoy our neck of the woods. Email me and we'll make plans to fish the beautifull Chippewa Flowage. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx