www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Don Pemble

Default Don Pemble

What happened to Don's fishing reports ? I hope everythings alright.

Quote Originally Posted by bupa View Post
    What happened to Don's fishing reports ? I hope everythings alright.
    I heard from Don earlier this week, he recently had a heart cath procedure due to a 90% blockage, and is scheduled for aorta surgery in early November. Let's all keep him in our prayers.
    HRG

Amen to that brother!
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Default Fishing Reports

Haven't been posting any fishing reports because I haven't been doing any walleye fishing for some time. Been in and out of hospitals and clinics with a heart cath and upcoming surgery preops, but I'm doing well and looking forward to the surgery and recovery so I can get back to hard time fishing. I have been out on a fairly regular basis fishing for panfish and have been doing quite well. The cribs and deep water stumps have been very productive for all panfish species, crappies, perch, and big gills. Been using 1/16 ounce Reeves weedless jigs tipped with either a small peice of crawler or small fatheads for the best results. For the most part, the fish are relating close to the bottom in these areas, but don't overlook the suspended fish on your graph, these are not only crappie, but big gills also. Did try a couple of shallow flats yesterday with plenty of submerged stumps in 6 to 9 feet of water and had very good smallie action, the big honkers are just a few weeks away from going bonkers. Good luck to all, and I'll be back next spring with further fishing reports.

God bless you all and the USA.
    Don Pemble

Great to hear from you Don! Best wishes to a speedy recovery. Thanks for the update.

Hope all goes well.May God bless you.

Good luck,
    Bupa (Bob S.)

To a speedy recorvery and we will have a cold one waiting for you at Donner's Bay next year.

Rich and Cher

Good luck Don!!!

Mark

best of luck to you and see you next May!

oops
    see ya tomorrow!

Default Good Luck!

Here's to a speedy recovery! I will see you next spring!

Jeff
    "Try not! Do, or do not....there is no try."

Thanks to all of you for your concern over my health and all your best wishes for me.

People in the fishing world just can't be beat, God bless all of you out there.
    Don Pemble