www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: report for 10-1

Default report for 10-1

First trip to Kinkaid this fall &
    fished first light until about 1pm mostly in water treatment plant area. Bass fishermen were everywhere and not shy about being a boat length away(is there some kind of courtesy distance?) I caugh a 36" I was using a large profile spinner with dark blue skirt The fish was fairly beat up mouth unhinged on one side. It also had remnents of a tag but tag was gone. It would have been interesting to call it in and find out the history. I had one other follow from a fish about the same size even with a hunk of weeds the size of a softball stuck to my bait. The bass fishermen were catching Muskies all day from what I heard and saw. I personally witnessed two nice size ones being reeled in by different boats. The one boat I spoke with claimed it was the fourth of the day for them all on smaller sized white spinners. I probably saw 10 jumping out of the water near my boat for the short time i was there. This is about the 20th visit there for me and by far the most active I have see them.

I want to thank all of you who post as it has taught me a few things along the way... HAPPY FISHING
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kinkaidmuskie10-1.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	191.1 KB 
ID:	14817  

Great picture. The bass tournament guys don't care about courtesy. I have been on them the past few trips, trolling mostly. They are chasing shad all over the lake.