www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Green Bay Musky Bite

Default Green Bay Musky Bite

Well guys, the bite is getting hotter down here on the Bay. Caught these two nice muskies this afternoon while out with the Weather Minion Rania! She got the 45 3/4 and I got the 39 3/4. Not bad for only going out for 3 hours today! Give me a call or shoot me and email if any of you are interested in catching one of the really nice Green Bay Muskies!!

Captain Kevin

rfrgoutdoors4@gmail.com
    (920) 217-2894
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	182.2 KB 
ID:	14803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	178.5 KB 
ID:	14804  

Atta Boy Kevin and Weather Minion Rania!!!! Nice to see a little activity here in the old house... Moved a nice fish on Sunday night and remembered the show as I wasn't working for the first time on a Sunday night since spring, but it was already 9:30, I think I have to work this Sunday, but perhaps after that I might be able to give an on the water again... Hoping to get down there maybe this November...

Mark

Well, I slept thru the show last night. Was going to give as report on the Best of the Best musky tournament on the Bay this weekend. Well, not much of a report, more like a weather warning!! We got battered with 20 to 30 mph winds all weekend! Gusts up to and around 40 mph! Made for a tough weekend of fishing. Got soaked on the way back in Sunday from fishing out by Longtail point. 8 Muskies caught with Ron Myslik doubling up to win the $5000 top prize! Ron is a great guy and member of the Titletown Muskies Inc chapter so the Champ ends up coming from the host chapter! Had a great time and met some great musky fishing too! I'll see if I can get some photo's of the fish to post here in the coming days and weeks ahead!!