www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall color photos posted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I love the photos, Bill! I keep wanting to head up to Powederhorn & Indian Head for some skiing in the winter... Maybe this year.

As you know, the fishing was so bad last week. Worst week I've had all year.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post
    I love the photos, Bill! I keep wanting to head up to Powederhorn & Indian Head for some skiing in the winter... Maybe this year.

Andrew, looks like SteveO had a pretty good day a couple of days ago http://www.idofishing.com/forum/show...urtle-flambeau

HRG

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post

Thanks - like I said, I just picked out some of the best ones and tossed them online without having time to do any tweaking. I'm just starting to work on that, and there are some multi-shot stitched panoramas intended for printing rather than online tours that I haven't posted yet - I've been working on one for the last several evenings that I think is really nice, and maybe I'll post a preview. Hopefully before the end of the year I'll have an online gallery set up to sell prints, and I'll be going back through my entire library to build a few collections of favorites with different themes.

I try to get up there skiing about once a month, so we'll have to try to set something up.