www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall color photos posted

Default Fall color photos posted

I took a quick run through the still photos from last week and uploaded some of the better ones to the Picasa gallery. They're sorted into several different albums by location. These are all straight from the camera with no cropping or enhancements.

The first 8 scenes on this tour are new ones from last week at Copper Peak and the Porkies...the remainder are previously posted late winter scenes from Black River Harbor and the waterfalls.

http://tours.grandviewvirtual.com/pu...play/26322?a=1

I love the photos, Bill! I keep wanting to head up to Powederhorn & Indian Head for some skiing in the winter... Maybe this year.

As you know, the fishing was so bad last week. Worst week I've had all year.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post
    I love the photos, Bill! I keep wanting to head up to Powederhorn & Indian Head for some skiing in the winter... Maybe this year.

Andrew, looks like SteveO had a pretty good day a couple of days ago http://www.idofishing.com/forum/show...urtle-flambeau

HRG

some of the best walleye fishing ever. heard a couple of folks hammered the smallies. wind was howlin and the walleye was growlin

I just fished for muskies 8 days straight. All over.

Did Murrays Landing area on 10/3 for half the day. Just a couple small pike. Explored new water and took the nature cruise up towards Blair just for the heck of it. All sun, no clouds or wind made it difficult.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post

Thanks - like I said, I just picked out some of the best ones and tossed them online without having time to do any tweaking. I'm just starting to work on that, and there are some multi-shot stitched panoramas intended for printing rather than online tours that I haven't posted yet - I've been working on one for the last several evenings that I think is really nice, and maybe I'll post a preview. Hopefully before the end of the year I'll have an online gallery set up to sell prints, and I'll be going back through my entire library to build a few collections of favorites with different themes.

I try to get up there skiing about once a month, so we'll have to try to set something up.

Blue,

Awesome Pic's wish I was there!!!
    Gotta question on -1002 TFF Fall Colors Pic#29 is that the Springstead Landing channel

Dave

Yes, it is. Just enough room to get up to speed before slowing down for the narrows. Thought the shorelines would have more motion blur, but I guess my method still needs work.

Blue,

Yeah I got a spot right!!!
    After putting around all day on the TFF I usually run that section too trying to burn some carbon out of the engine. When we were up in July
    just north and a little west of that little Island there was a nasty branch sticking up from the bottom about a foot under the water that we just missed it's always fun on the TFF.

Dave

Dave