www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall Shootout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fall Shootout

Once again, it is time for our Fall Shootout. Tournament dates are Saturday, October 8th & Sunday, the 9th.

Registration will be at the Hollenback ramp area and is from 7:00am to 8:00am each morning. The fee is $20.00 each. Tournament hours are from 8:00am to 7:00pm on Saturday and 8:00am to
    3:00pm on Sunday. Awards will be distributed Sunday, approximately 3:30pm at the Hollenback ramp.

We will have a shore lunch prepared and served by Boy Scout Troup #387, Saturday at 1:00pm at the Hollenback ramp, which is located East, off Old State Rd, South of Cheshire Road.

We will have a 50/50 drawing Saturday, during the lunch break. Proceeds will benefit the minnow fund.

I am looking forward to a great tournament.

See you on the water!!

George
    /ks

I won't get to make it this weekend so that means the fish will probably go nuts at Alum. Would be great to see Tournament results like we had last Fall. Good luck to everybody!

Cliff

Default The next week

Just three days until the Fall Shoot-Out tournament. Our last big outing of the year. I hope everyone can get out and enjoy some time on the water with the club this weekend. Should be a great event. Register starting 7 AM Saturday. Fishing starts at 8 AM.

The Boy Scouts of Troop 387 are planning a good cookout for the club shore lunch on Saturday at 1 PM. Be sure to come up to the Marina area and enjoy some good food and fellowship. George is planning a 50/50 drawing for the minnow fund at lunch. We'll also be putting out a donation jar for the scouts. Give if/what you feel is appropriate for the service. Any money collected there will go towards Troop 387 equipment and outings.

I got an email today that the new MI website public section goes live this Friday. It has been many years in the making, so be sure to check it out. If you click on the Members tab you will be redirected to the old site. That section will get a face lift later this year.

Next Tuesday is our October meeting at PJ's and we have Lance Valentine from Musky 101 coming in to talk about electronics. Should be a great presentation.

We'll get the chapter newsletter out next week and recap these two big events. I hope we're talking about a good bite on Alum this coming weekend.

See you on the water,

Rob

Anyone wanting a partner for this Fall shoot out, I will have an empty seat? My partner for this event cancelled because of a health issue! He was looking forward to this outing! My name is Tom Watson and I am the one with the small black Lund with the windshield.
    Everyone be aware of the fact the docks have been removed and will make loading and unloading your boat more difficult for solo fishing. If you want to team up with me call my cell.
    Tom,
    614-306-5625