I Didn't make it out myself on Sunday but my son & a buddy made it out from noon - 7:30pm, They started out at Black Point working everything from under the piers @ 9' out to 35', picked up a 17" smallmouth in 23', and several 2-2.5' largemouth in 15' - 18' and a few Rockies dropshotting finesse plastics & gulp minows. Next stop was Crawfords, picked up a small pike on a lipless crank & 9 largemouth in the 2# range all in about 17' of water. Worked the north shore east of Crawfords & caught a few more bass, rockies & smaller perch, Finished the last 3 hours of the day trolling the flats & picked up a nice 3# class Largemouth, and a 28" northern along with some good sized rockbass & one really nice perch. All in all they had a good day out there & estimate they boated 25-30 LM Bass between 2 - 3.25lbs.

Other reports from the lake were pretty much the same along with a couple friends spooning deep water 35'-50' for big gills, they picked up a few fish but noted that numbers of 10" plus fish were down from last week.