www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report 9-23-11

Default Fishing Report 9-23-11

Wow! Once agin the only word that I can think of to explain the fishing the last 3 weeks! Numerous big fish taken over the last few weeks.. Big fish are moving in and several already super shallow right now.. I'm surprised how the weeds have grown in the last couple weeks not only on the spots that have already had some but new ones as well.. Water temps are 72-74 which will drop a little in the next couple days with these cool nights upon us.. Water clarity is good actually almost to clear in some spots.. Biats haven't changed much Meat and Potatoe Flashabous is what I'm throwing, Cowgirls, Little Medussas, Muskie Pete 1oz Spinnerbaits, and Slowies.. Personally I'm not getting much top water action at all other people have said they have I just haven't.. No forget our OPEN HOUSE OCTOBER 1st Hog Roast make sure you attend it! Got some killer looking baits in the shop so make sure you stop in and check them out! Good luck this weekend and I'll see you on the pond!
    ps: Top Water should start wide open in a couple days!
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Default Front on 9/26

Do you expect the big front that moved through today (Monday) will knock down fishing for a couple of days or not?

HI Tim

Honestly I have no idea.. Yesterday morning we had 1 hooked and raised 2 others which wasn't very good in my opinion with that front coming in.. Yesterday evening it broke off clear with sun and we got 2 last night and lost another with 5 follows! I still feel the bite will be early and late no matter what.. Wish I could tell exactly but I can't all I can say is go fishing... Good luck!
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com