www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Good fish fry

Default Good fish fry

Sorry for not being able to run the proper search on this site since I have seen this topic before on here. Will be up in a couple weeks. What's your opinion on a good fish fry location still open in a few weeks. Not looking for fancy price just good fish and a cold beer. Thanks Rip

My vote is for lost land lake lodge.

R&R Bayview but that was from a couple of years ago.

There is one down by Stone Lake that is supposed to be the best but I haven't gone there yet. Maybe someone on here has been there before.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Pine Ridge on the north end of big sissabagama is the place Ty is referring to. It's the best fish fry I've been to, but you should seriously consider bringing a deck of cards to entertain yourselves during the wait -- it gets crowded, to say the least. I suppose it's better after Labor Day, but I don't know for sure.

Pine Ridge is definitely the best I have had in the area!!! Plus you get fry bread (basically flat homemade sugar doughnuts!!). The wait is looooooong in the summer but might not be that bad after Labor Day. I was there a couple weekends ago on Saturday not Friday and we got seated rather quickly. Might be different on friday though. But EXCELLENT Friday fish fry.

Thanks for the advice. Anyone know if they are still offering a fish fry at Pine Ridge on sunday night at this time of year?